Do you sometimes:
- Second-guess yourself?
- Find it hard to prioritize?
- Have trouble managing your emotions?
- Avoid conflict?
- Do the work yourself instead of delegating?
Would you like to:
- Have confidence in your judgment?
- Have clear and compelling goals that inspire you to take action?
- Use emotion to further your intentions?
- Use conflict as a constructive force?
- Develop people and ensure they deliver?
If so, coaching may be for you.
One definition of coaching that reflects my approach is this: "Facilitating positive change by improving thinking."
Here are some positive changes my coaching clients have experienced:
- Improved creativity, insight and problem solving
- Greater sense of ease and well-being
- Greater clarity of purpose and priorities
- Greater self confidence and self-awareness
- Healthy new habits and practices