Individual & Team Coaching
Do You Sometimes:
- Second-guess yourself?
- Find it hard to prioritize?
- Have trouble managing your emotions?
- Avoid conflict?
- Do the work yourself instead of delegating?
Would You Like To:
- Have confidence in your judgment?
- Have clear goals that inspire you to take action?
- Use emotion to further your intentions?
- Use conflict as a constructive force?
- Develop people and ensure they deliver?
If so, coaching may be for you.
The backbone of my approach is: "Facilitating positive change by improving the quality of your thinking."
Here are some positive changes my clients have experienced:
- Improved creativity, insight and problem-solving
- A greater sense of ease and well-being
- Greater clarity of purpose and priorities
- More self-confidence and self-awareness
- Healthy new habits and practices
- Better communication and collaboration, less conflict among the team
- Stronger teamwork and increased ability to make progress on business challenges
Contact me if you'd like a complimentary survey, Is Coaching for Me? You can also schedule a free sample session to see how you might benefit from coaching.