Leaders at all levels need to constantly be honing their skills and deepening their character.
You might be thinking, “But isn’t it enough that I’m fully engaged in my work — solving problems, managing change, and meeting the stream of ongoing challenges that confront me?”
Actually… no. It’s not enough.
Like it or not, your people rely on you to be a mentor, a role model and a coach. That means you regularly need to "sharpen your saw," as Stephen Covey would say.
Our leadership programs focus on improving communication, strengthening self-awareness, and enabling you to better understand and interact with the people in your life. They emphasize people development as the foundation of organizational success, and are tailored to meet the needs of leaders at every stage in their careers.
Here is a sample of topics:
- Leader as Coach Mastery Program
- Leadership & Values in Action
- The Neuroscience of Change
- Cultivating Personal Resilience in Turbulent Environments
- Leading Successfully in Permanent White Water
- Personal Influence Toward Positive Change
- Getting Past the Fear of Public Speaking
- Bringing Out the Best in Your People
All programs are informed by a coaching approach, a background in adult development and the neuroscience of learning. They are interactive, experiential and produce real advances in knowledge and skill.
Contact me for more information about designing a program for you.